Manchester City Stadium Tour
Go behind the scenes at the home of a Premier League heavyweight
- Pose for a photo and field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the press conference room on an immersive Premier League tour with a guide Learn the story of Manchester City via a 360° cinema experience, and see the players' dressing rooms, the dugouts, the tunnel and more Discover interesting stories, facts and anecdotes about the players and explore areas not usually open to the public
- 75-minute tour of Manchester City's Etihad stadium with an English-speaking guide
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference Room
- Experience the buzz of the concourse on a match day from M Bar
- See what happens on match days in the Home Team dressing room
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players' tunnel
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through hospitality suite The Tunnel Club
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match
- Professional tour guide
- 10% discount at CityStore
Immerse yourself in the City story on the Manchester City Stadium Tour and visit areas of the Stadium not usually available to the public.
Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Uncover the City Story as you walk out of the glass players' tunnel, sit in the seats in the dug outs and soak up the views of the stadium from pitchside!
The Manchester City Stadium Tour begins as you enter at the south of the stadium via Entrance M. You will be greeted by your professional tour guide who will take you on a 75-minute tour of the Etihad Stadium and provide you with insights and anecdotes.
Your behind-the-scenes tour at the home of the Treble winners includes an exclusive look at the home team dressing room, where you can take selfie a selfie with your favourite player's shirt, walk down the tunnel to the sound of the Etihad Stadium crowd, and sit in the manager's seat pitch-side.
Know before you go
. There are a limited amount of free parking available on the Blue Car Park which is signposted around the Stadium (entrance via Gate 2 on Alan Turing Way). The postcode for the car park is M11 3DU.
. Please note complimentary car parking is only available on non-matchdays, and parking charges may apply on match days. You can also travel to the Stadium via Metrolink. The Stadium Metrolink stop is Etihad Campus.
As part of your City experience you will be entitled to a 10% retail discount to use in the City Store.