Manchester Gin: Gin-Making Experience
Tour the Spirit of Manchester distillery and make your own gin to take home
- With a G&T in hand, learn about the history of Manchester Gin and gin production in an independently owned distillery in the heart of the city Enjoy a tutored tasting by friendly hosts, with four samples available to showcase a range of different flavours and botanicals Discover the art behind distilling as you create your own unique, bespoke bottle of gin from a range of botanicals, which you can take home at the end
- G&T on arrival, and another throughout the experience
- Guided tour and tutored tasting by friendly guides
- Four samples of gin
- All the equipment, spirits, and botanicals needed to create your own gin
- 700ml bottle of your bespoke gin to take home in a branded tote bag
- Food and additional drinks
Your G&Ts will taste even better after a session crafting your own gin. Visit the award-winning distillery behind Manchester Gin, inside the grade 2* listed arches in the heart of Manchester city centre, and learn the art of distilling gin.
Kicking things off with a double Manchester Gin and tonic, you’ll be given an insight into the origins of the distillery before taking a tour of the stills and uncovering the production processes. Once settled, the team will run a guided tasting of four samples to help you understand your palette, preferred style of gin, and favourite botanicals.
Putting your new-found knowledge to the test, discover the art behind distilling as you choose your own botanicals, weigh them, and finally distil your own unique 700ml bottle. While your gin distils, enjoy another G&T as members of the Spirit of Manchester team regale you with tales about what makes Manchester so unique, including key historical events, along with any of your questions.
Know before you go
Please bring a valid ID
. Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your experience
. Covered shoes are reccomended as it is a working distillery